July 8, 2015

A Floral Card for Altenew Video Challenge #1

Hello everyone! I'm super excited to share this floral card with you all made for Altenew Video Challenge #1 because this is my very first stampset from Altenew and this is the first time I'm entering into a video challenge! The camera couldn't capture the beautiful shine on the flowers!


For my card I used Neenah Solar White Cardstock as the base and the pattern paper is from Studio Calico Print Shop Collection. I attached the pp panel at an angle and flicked some Brushed Pewter Distress Stain Spray!


I then took another piece of cardstock and stamped, masked and stamped the flowers! I'm loving this Floral Motifs Stampset a lot! Then water colored the flowers with a Blue Marker and Brushed Pewter Distress Stain Spray.


I then fussy cut the flowers and before adhering to the card base I placed some silver thread. Then adhered the floral panel with tombow glue. Then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with Zing White Embossing Powder.


I have a processing video too. You can watch it here or you can watch in HD at Youtube



 

 

Thank you so much Altenew for providing this wonderful opportunity. I had a blast making this video. Thank you so much for stopping by, take care and I'll see you next time.. :)

10 comments:

  1. I loved everything about this card :) Its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beatiful! Love the soft colors and your string and splatter details and clever layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fussy cutting of the stamped floral image is amazing ( but ...oh so worth it)!! Love this, Deepti! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “100% Stamped” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant and beautiful, Deepti! I love fuzzy cutting and I think it is worth the effort. Great video too. Great take on Runway Inspired Challenge. Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so very pretty!!! LOVE the soft colors on this - just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete