July 20, 2013

'Thank you'


Wow! My second post of the day! Feeling great.. :)
I would like to thank all my friends for making me feel so special.. Thanks and guys! you always rock.. :)
Well.. I've cut the pielane glitter foam sheet into strips and done the BG by adhering them together..
Those diecuts were a lovely RAK from Hussena and Tanvi..
Yay! for the rose!! After so many attempts, the rose turned out good (for me) and thanks Hussena for the wonderful tutorial.. 

I'm entering this card for Crafters Corner #10 ..

Hope you all liked it. Please leave your wonderful comments and suggestions..
See you soon.. :) 

12 comments:

  1. Wow deepti ...this is so stunning n beautiful...liked the bg n the rose is pretty too...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card has turned out so beautiful Deepti ..I love the way you have created the background with those multi colored strips and the rose looks just lovely as well !!
    Thank you for playing along Crafter's Corner #10 and Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the Bg and Rose is so nice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ,what a glittery card Deepti ! loved the multicolored bg .

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Glitter and glam! It can't get more colorful and sparkly than this! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow lovely card and loved those glitter :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pielane also has glitter foam sheets...I dint knew it....thanks for letting us know :))

      Delete
  7. WOW love the way you made the background..super!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice background, Deepti!

    The card looks stunning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Great design and I love your background! Thank you for your visit to my blog, I'm following you too, I love your style! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome background.Very bright and funky.That flower turned out great.Thanks for playing along with us at Crafters corner challenge #10.Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete