A Tag!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hey all!! A new challenge went live at 'For the love of crafting' and thee theme is 'Make a Tag' and the twist is to make your own bg (no pps allowed) and use atleast one handmade embellishment.. I've used three handmade embellishments.. :D


I took a water color paper and then did some water misting with yellow, orange and red colors..
Then stamped with Darice stampset.. Added a strip of washi..

Three embellishments are
1. I love you badge.. I got inspired by Snehal's tutorial. Actually it's a 'emami mentho plus' base, filled with beads, gliiter and loads of glossy accents.. :)


2. paper clip and 
3. A glitter foam heart..

Entering this for Simon Says Stamp..

Hope you all liked it.. Please leave your wonderful comments and suggestions..
Thank you!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Like it ??? just loved it...fab bg with warm colors and cute embellishment ..lovely up-cycling deepti !

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful bg n lovely embellishes....but i liked that badge pretty mch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tag is lovely and soo all the embellishments used :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. love everything about this tag Deepti, the BG, the stamp, senti, badge n the heart clip. lovely lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vibrant colors of this tag, and I like how you decorated it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag.

    The I Love U badge looks so cool Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card ... He's so cute!
    Can you please you on my blog and if you want to become a Member?

    Crafty Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete