July 10, 2013

A Tag!

Hey all!! A new challenge went live at 'For the love of crafting' and thee theme is 'Make a Tag' and the twist is to make your own bg (no pps allowed) and use atleast one handmade embellishment.. I've used three handmade embellishments.. :D


I took a water color paper and then did some water misting with yellow, orange and red colors..
Then stamped with Darice stampset.. Added a strip of washi..

Three embellishments are
1. I love you badge.. I got inspired by Snehal's tutorial. Actually it's a 'emami mentho plus' base, filled with beads, gliiter and loads of glossy accents.. :)


2. paper clip and 
3. A glitter foam heart..

Entering this for Simon Says Stamp..

Hope you all liked it.. Please leave your wonderful comments and suggestions..
Thank you!

10 comments:

  1. Like it ??? just loved it...fab bg with warm colors and cute embellishment ..lovely up-cycling deepti !

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful bg n lovely embellishes....but i liked that badge pretty mch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tag is lovely and soo all the embellishments used :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. love everything about this tag Deepti, the BG, the stamp, senti, badge n the heart clip. lovely lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vibrant colors of this tag, and I like how you decorated it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag.

    The I Love U badge looks so cool Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card ... He's so cute!
    Can you please you on my blog and if you want to become a Member?

    Crafty Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete