Hello everyone! How are you all? I hope you are staying safe!
Today, I have a very cute watercolor card for you. Let's start..
CARD MAKING DETAILS
- I started by loose watercoloring the smaller panel with Craftangles Liquid Water Colors
- Once it's dry, I added splatters of the same colors and a hint of black
- On the other hand I stamped the deer from Amuse Studio in Archival Jet Black Ink and watercolored it
- Once the deer image is dry, I fussy cut and foam mounted on the watercolor panel
- Then I took a baby pink card stock by Sizzix, folded in half which comes to an A2 sized card
- Over the main card base, I adhered the watercolor panel
- I embellished the card with some shiny stars and glitter to the deer
- Finally stamped the sentiment from Catherine Pooler Designs in Archival Jet Black Ink
And that finishes the card for today, I hope you like it. Thank you so much for visiting.
If you are interested in purchasing my cards or you want them in bulk, kindly mail to firstname.lastname@example.org I will be happy to make cards for you! :)