September 29, 2020

CASOLOGY WEEK 375 | SPICE

 


Hello everyone! Welcome back to another challenge at CASology where the cue word is Spice. I never had Pumpkin Spice Latte or anything like that but that was the first thing that hit my mind after seeing the cue word. For making CAS cards the white space doesn't have to be white, I took a nice yellow shade of cardstock by Sizzix as my card base. Then I hand drawn and  water colored the Pumpkin with Tutti Frutti ink and Lime Rickey Ink by Catherine Pooler Designs and fussy cut it. I used Sakura White Gel pen to write my sentiment as well as to highlight and border the pumpkin. Finally I foam mounted the pumpkin over the card front.


I hope you like the card and I hope you would play along. The sponsor for this challenge is Your Next Stamp. Thank you so much for visiting. See you soon :)

2 comments:

  1. love that gorgeous vibrant background and super colouring. Such a fab sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific design, Deepti! Love your handwritten sentiment.

    ReplyDelete