September 1, 2020

CASOLOGY WEEK #373 : SEPTEMBER


Hello everyone! Happy September and welcome to another challenge at CASology where the cue word is 'September'. I made this simple and sweet card. I took a standard sized card stock, water colored the background with orange shades and added splatters of black ink. Then stamped this cutie from Craftangles - Hug me in Archival Jet Black Ink and water colored it as well. The 'hello September' was hand written.


This week's sponsor is Lawn Fawn and I guess you don't wanna miss it ;)


Thanks for visiting and please visit the challenge blog for more details and see the beautiful cards made by my fellow DT members. :)

4 comments:

  1. super sweet card! Love how soft the colours are and fab background-great way to use the cue word x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, the return of scarf weather... I am going to go there kicking and screaming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh your handwriting is neat and legible! more than most of us would dare show. Love the little cat and all the fabulous colouring reminds me of my smug cats hahaha. x

    ReplyDelete