October 22, 2018

BRIGHT FALL LEAVES CARD | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


Hi everyone! I've been missed in action (MIA) for quite sometime due to some other work. I made this Bright Fall Leaves Card for Sizzix Lifestyle. I used Distress Inks only for the background and for the leaves.

Products from Sizzix Lifestyle




CARD DETAILS


I started by ink blending the background with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and added splatters of water then followed by white paint and then gold paint and then followed by Chipped Sapphire Ink. It was such a dreamy background to make!


Then I die-cut Tattered Leaves Dies out of white card stock and colored the leaves with Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Candied Apple Distress Ink. Then added splatters of white paint and gave some details to the leaves with gold paint.


I made a pocket, stamped the sentiment from CP Designs and heat embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder. Also made a simple knot with some white twine. Then foam mounted the pocket over the main card base.


Then struck the leaves into it. And that is the card for today. I hope you like it! Thanks for visiting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment