Hello everyone! Masking, Stamping and Water Coloring are my favourite techniques. So today's card is a bit sweet with the three ingredients mentioned above! ;)
HOW I MADE THIS CARD
- I started by ink blending the lower portion of the smaller panel with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink.
- I added splatters of water for some water color look.
- On another piece of card stock, I stamped the images from Way too Sweet stamp set, masked them and stamped again with Archival Jet Black Ink.
- Then I water colored all the sweets with Koi Water Colors.
- Then I fussy cut the panel with a pair of scissors and popped over the ink blended panel.
- Finally stamped the sentiment from the same set with Archival Jet Black Ink.
- I stamped the toppings with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink.
And that's all for today. I'm entering this card for Altenew July 2018 Inspiration Challenge. I hope you liked it. Thanks for visiting! :)