Hello hello everyone! Welcome to Day 2 of the New Craft Stash Blog Hop! Kindly click here for Day 1. This is JUST FOR FUN BLOG HOP organized by my friend Ingrid from The Creative Groove. We all have craft supplies that are either – new, new to us, or collecting dust as a “new” addition to our stash somewhere in the craft room, right? Let’s break them out. Every craft blogger at each stop on the hop is going to be breaking out their “new” craft stash to create projects to inspire you. You'll find full links of the hop at the bottom of the post.
And we have prizes too!! Thank you to our wonderful sponsors! Winners will be drawn from those who comment on all stops on the hop for all three days.
List of Sponsors
- Stampscapes – 2 prizes – Choice of Nature Sheet ($26.50 ea)
- Cas-ual Fridays – $25 GC
- Catherine Pooler – $25 GC
- Stamplorations – $20 GC
- Right At Home – $20 GC
I've been hoarding ( I think it's better to say I forgot ) this cute Claire Stamp Set from Waffle Flower Crafts for about two years now and finally I was able to make something cute out of it. I wanted to go real clean and simple this time!
HOW I MADE THIS CARD
- I started by stamping the cute monkey from Claire stamp set by Waffle Flower Crafts on a white card stock.
- I copic colored the image really simple, no shading nothing!
- Then I fussy cut the image and kept aside.
- On a light blue card stock which is textured, I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with CP Midnight Ink.
- I foam mounted the image over the card stock and embellished with clear sequins
- Finally adhered the panel over the main card base which is a standard sized card.
WATCH & ENJOY
I hope you liked my cute card. Don't forget to visit all the stops and comment to win the prizes. Here is the full list of the hop. :)
- Melissa Miller
- Tracy McNeely
- Kelly Martin
- Amy Seigler
- Michelle Wallace
- Ilina Crouse
- Maureen Meritt
- Nance Salkeld
- Deepti Stephens (You're here)
Additionally, there are individual giveaways offered by some of these bloggers. Be sure to visit their blogs..
1. Ingrid – Prize Pack
2. Allison – $25 Power Poppy E-Gift Card
3. Ilina – Prize Pack
4. Tracie – $25 Catherine Pooler GC
Happy Paper Crafting!!