Aww! I need a blanket like this one!! or at least a pillow case? or a wall frame? May be I can go for a wall frame! I just love how this one turned out. I strongly have a desire to make something for myself with this design and colors!:D
HOW I MADE THIS CARD
- I started by stamping the images from Hero Arts - Baby Animals on Canson Water Color paper with Archival Jet Black Ink.
- I water colored all the cuties and the background with Camlin Brush Pens in bold and sweet masculine colors.
- I added details to their shirts with black marker.
- I also stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts - Everyday Sayings on a strip of white card stock and adhered over the main card base.
A FEW MORE SHOTS FOR YOU
- A Blog Named Hero Challenge: Watercolor
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Masculine
- Paru's Card Making Challenge - Masculine
I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by! See you soon :)