June 6, 2018

SIZZIX FLORAL BANNER THINLIT DIES BY SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


Hello everyone! Today I have another card using Sizzix Floral Banner Thinlit Die by Sizzix Lifestyle. Recently I realized one thing about me i.e., I'm clean and simple but I also love creating funky and beautiful backgrounds. So, I asked one of my good friends to define my style and the reply was 'versatile'. Yep! I'm versatile! LOL! :)

PRODUCTS FROM SIZZIX LIFESTYLE



HOW I COLORED THE BUTTERFLY DIE-CUTS

  • I started by water coloring the heavy weight white panels in gold and several colors.
  • Then I placed the Butterfly thinlit dies from Floral Banners which is dual layered and die-cut the layers by running through the Big Shot Plus Machine.
  • Then I adhered the layers of the butterfly with glue.
  • To embellish more, I adhered sequins in the middle of the butterflies.


HOW I ASSEMBLED THE CARD
  • On a black card stock, I splattered some black paint.
  • Adhered the butterflies over it.
  • And finished the card with a sentiment strip from Hero Arts.


A FEW MORE SHOTS FOR YOU




I hope you like the card. Thank you so much for visiting! :)

1 comment: