January 25, 2018

SIMPLE DIE-CUTTING | WATER COLOR CARD VIDEO | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


Hello everyone! Recently I purchased some school water colors and I wanted to see how it works! The results are pretty cool!! :)


PRODUCTS FROM SIZZIX LIFESTYLE

CARD MAKING DETAILS

You can find more details about the basics water color supplies HERE


I went with the Pink, Yellow, Red and Grey color palette. These colors are super cool when combined together. I didn't use any stamps for this card and hence the title Simple Die-cutting.


I ran the Polaroid thinlit die, 'smile' sentiment die and one of the flowers from Wildflowers die through the Big Shot Plus Machine and I die-cut it out of Heavy White Card Stock.


I took a flat paint brush and simply applied Pink water color over the main card base. I diluted the paint little by little to achieve an ombre look. I also water colored the die-cuts!


Once everything is dry, I stacked and adhered the wildflower thinlit through the polaroid and attached that element over the main card base. Also adhered the smile die-cut to the card front.

WATCH & ENJOY

Here is a video made for you to show you the entire process of die-cutting, water coloring and card making. Thanks for visiting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment