January 18, 2018

HELLO CARD | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


Hello everyone! How are you doing? I hope you guys are doing fine! :) I'm here with a Clean and Simple Hello Card made for Sizzix Lifestyle and also this card was made for a couple of challenges which I love the most! I used the gorgeous Paint Splats and Sentiments dies from Sizzix Lifestyle. Look at that sentiment! Oh! I'm so in love with it! :)


I started by watercoloring the card stock with grey and black water colors and let the panel dry for sometime! 


Then I ran all the dies through the Big Shot Plus Machine and adhered it over the main card base. Oh! How I love that glittery 'hello' :D


Finally I embellished the card with a few clear sequins from Mudra. I would like to enter this card for the following challenges CASology Week 283: GLIMMER and Simon Says: Add A Sentiment.


I hope you like the card, thanks for visiting! :)

6 comments:

  1. Oohh!! It’s fantastic!! Love the simplicity and beauty in this card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dimension and shine! So happy you could add some glimmer to the challenge at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That splatter die is awesome and I love that gorgeous, skinny, sparkly hello! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS card Deepti!
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete