November 21, 2017

HELLO LOVE | HERO ARTS


I have only two colors in my Copic Collection i.e., R24 (Prawn Red) and R29 (Lipstick Red). I am planning to add more, I'm saving some amount for my Copics. May be in a few months I will buy atleast two shades in each color family :)


CARD DETAILS

I took the banner stamp from Hero Arts - Baby Animals stamp set and stamped onto the smaller panel with Catherine Pooler's Midnight Ink. I copic colored the banners with R29 first and then blended the ink with R24. I just love the coloring result!! Lord! Please send me some Copic Markers!! :)


Onto some white card stock I stamped the Bunny and colored his top with the same Copic Markers, fussy cut him leaving a little white border around.


Before adhering the bunny, I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with CP Midnight Ink.


I wrapped white twine around the smallest panel and tied a simple bow.


I adhered the bunny onto the smallest panel and embellished with a few clear sequins. I foam mounted this panel over the smaller panel.


I applied lots of shimmer to his shirt with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen. Wow! So sparkly!! 


Finally adhered the smaller panel over the main card base with some glue.


And that is the card for today and I hope you like it. I'm entering this card for A Blog Named Hero Challenge: Copy a Designer. I was inspired by Emily Midgett's cute card, you can check her card HERE.

Thank you so much for visiting. See you soon :)

4 comments:

  1. So cute and fun ! Love the pops of red.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Blog Named Hero x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the pop of red! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I hope you get some more Copics soon, because you do a lovely job with them! Thanks so much for joining us over at A Blog Named Hero! :)

    ReplyDelete