September 18, 2017

Witchcraft | Mixed Media | Sizzix Lifestyle


Hello friends! Here is my second proper Mixed Media project made for Sizzix Lifestyle. I used the brand new thinlit dies called Witchcraft and Trick or Treat by Timholtz. This card was inspired by my previous card, you can check it HERE.


PROJECT DETAILS

I started by ink smooshing the background with Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Inks. This card is not  a regular A2 sized card, it's a little bigger and square in shape.


I took a corrugated paper and ran all the dies through the Bigshot Express Machine.(You can find all the dies I used at the bottom of the post)


Next I added some texture to the Witch by applying some glue and pouring on Ranger Glitter. Also applied some gold and black paint to it.


I did the same thing for the cat also. Look how spooky they are! 


Once everything was dry I adhered one of the die-cuts from Mixed Media #3 by Timholtz onto the ink smooshed panel, the die-cut was cut out of gold glitter card stock. I adhered the Witch and Cat as well onto the panel.


Next, I die-cut the sentiment from Trick or Treat thinlit dies and applied the same formula as I did for the other die-cuts.


And then I die-cut the stars from Witchcraft thinlit dies and adhered over the card panel. I like how this card turned out, it took me more than an hour to complete! :)



And that is the card for today and I hope you liked it. I am entering this card for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - It’s Written In The Stars. Thank you so much for visiting :)

       

1 comment:

  1. Looks great. I love gold details and your background too. Witch really pops out.

    ReplyDelete