September 26, 2017

Trick or Treat | Sizzix Lifestyle


Hello everyone! I am into a kind of Mixed Media and Vintagy mode lately and I don't know why! ? Anything grungy is attracting me. I am dreaming of those colors. May be, I guess that's the spirit of Halloween! LOL! So I am here with a kind of grungy card made for Sizzix Lifestyle with the brand new Halloween dies collection by TimHoltz called Trick or Treat.


Project Details

I started my card design by ink blending the Canson Montval Water Color Paper with Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap Distress Ink and added splatters of water for some awesome look. Next I die-cut all the images from Trick or Treat set through Big Shot Express Machine.


I used Brown, Orange and Black colored cardstocks for my die-cuts and adhered them over the card panel. Once I am happy with the placement I applied Star Dust Stickles here and there onto the die-cut images.


Finally I adhered the card panel over the main card base. This is not an A2 card, it's a kind of long top folding card ;)

Big Shot Express Machine 
Trick or Treat
PROMOTIONS

Be Inspired Halloween


You can download these beautiful spooky Halloween papers for free HERE

It's Competition Time


Have you seen brand new Big Shot™ Foldaway Machine! Sizzix Lifestyle is offering you one of three chances to win and every Foldaway machine comes with free bonus content, meaning you can start making right out of the box; including Papers, Fabric, Felt, a selction of Thinlits™ dies and a Bigz™ die! There is still time to participate,you can enter your name HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment