August 17, 2017

Funky Flamingo | Sizzix Lifestyle | Pinterest Inspired


I'm afraid of making tags because I really don't know how to work with them or create any design on them. But today I challenged myself to create a tag and the above designed was inspired by one of the images that I saved to my Inspiration board on Pinterest. (to be honest I just copied that image :P)


I die-cut a tag out of white card stock from Tag Framelits by Timholtz. Then I added water colored stripes with Chipped Sapphire Distress ink. Then I die-cut a Flamingo out of white card stock and water colored them with Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed distress ink.


I die-cut the leaves from Garden Greens and water colored them with Peeled Paint Distress Ink


Finally stamped the sentiment in Archival Jet Black Ink and embellished the tag with a few clear sequins from Mudra. And also added Rock Candy Stickles to the Flamingo's beak, wings and leaves.


And that's it. I hope you like it. Thanks so much for visiting :)


2 comments:

  1. Cute. You did great. I love flamingos. And sentiment is perfect for this tag. Hugs, Keti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I love it! Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete