March 11, 2017

Love you to the Moon and Back


Hello everyone! Today I have a fun card for you made using Mudra's Stay Magical and Universal Love stamp sets. 


CARD DETAILS

I started by stamping the sentiment and the half moon image (actually it's an outline image, I filled the ink inside the moon with Versamark Pen) on a black colored card stock with Versamark Ink. Then I poured the Clear and Cream Embossing Powders and heat set it with heat it tool.


Then stamped the unicorn image with CP's Midnight Ink and colored it with Faber-Castell Bi-Color Pencils, fussy cut it and adhered it onto the card base!


Finally added splatters of Picket Fence Distress Paint with a paint brush and applied shimmer to the Unicorn with Wink of stella clear glitter pen. I just wanted the chalk board effect so I applied Picket Fence along the edges of the black card stock and smudged it with my fingers! Do you like it?


Thank you so much for visiting! See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment