Hello everyone! I wish all my US friends a Happy 4th July / Happy Independence day!
- I took a standard sized Iris White card stock and masked off the upper portion of the card with post it notes.
- Ink smooshed the lower portion of the back ground with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and later went ahead and gave details with my own DIY wavy template and Black Soot Distress Ink
- Then stamped the image with Archival Jet Black ink on to some card stock, the stamp is from Inspired by Stamping and water colored with markers.
- Fussy cut and adhered everything with glue and foam tape and stamped the sentiment with white chalk ink
- And for the finishing touch I added clear Wink of Stella glitter pen.
Entering this card for CASology WEEK 204: ROW, CAS-ual Fridays CFC151 -- Color Challenge Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Cherry Bomb, Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)
I hope you like it. See you soon! :)