June 2, 2016

Creating Flowers and Leaves with Sizzix Heartfelt Bigz Die and Easy Water-coloring with Brush Pen Markers + Video


Hello everyone! It's Thursday! that means, it's my turn to post a project at Sizzix.co.uk blog!
I have come up with a different thought inspired by one of my old cards, creating leaves and flowers using Sizzix Heartfelt Bigz Die by Timholtz. There are so many hearts in this die but I chose only two types of hearts from the die! I have also used Camlin Brush Pen Markers to watercolor the die-cuts and it is one of the quickest and easiest ways to color your die-cuts!


I have also made a card processing video for you! If you like the video give it a thumbs up and also don't forget to subscribe to the channel.

The Sizzix.co.uk products I used for my project are 


You can view my full post with details and still shots by clicking here

UPDATES

You can check how Anna Draicchio has created some lovely projects showing the Tim Holtz Heartfelt die by clicking here

Thank you so much for stopping by. Take care and I will see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment