It's been a while since I made this type of card! I love to make cute little scenes with cute little critters with masking and inking. It always put a smile on my face whenever I see these cards in my box. :)
CARD MAKING PROCESS
- Take a piece of card stock which is slightly smaller than the main card base
- Create a mask with a copy paper or with post it notes or with masking paper and apply the ink - Tsukineko Neon Inks, to form a sky and green hill back ground.
- Once you are happy with the masking add a tiny droplets of water for some interest. Yes! Chalk inks reacts with water!
- Stamp the critters - Toboggan Together from Lawn Fawn on to some white card stock and color them with any medium you like
- Finally adhere them with foam tape and stamp the sentiment with Archival Jet Black Ink
Entering this card for Lawnscaping Challenge: Calling all Critters
I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to check my post tomorrow for Sizzix.co.uk blog. :)