Hello :)Monday, May 02, 2016
Hello everyone! I'm back to my regular schedule! Yay! I'm so happy that I'm finally able to sit and craft in peace not only for the DT commitments but also for the challenges! I'm so overwhelming with the ideas, so you will see me sharing my cards and videos regularly in the coming days :)
So.. this card features the stamp set that I designed for Peek-a-boo designs. This is just the card design #1 and I have many more in a row!
CARD MAKING PROCEDURE :
- Take a piece of card stock and distress it with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
- Die-cut the centre of the card stock with the third smallest Rectangular Framelits from Sizzix and sponge with Spun Sugar Distress Ink on to the main card base
- Next, emboss the distressed card stock with Woodgrain Embossing Folder from Sizzix through the Big Shot Plus Machine
- Die-cut the smallest rectangular frame with the same Rectangular Framelits and distress it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Stamp all the images from Peek-a-boo with Archival Jet Black Ink and water color/color them any medium
- Adhere everything together with foam tape and glue
- And for the final touch add Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen for some lovely shimmer!
I'm entering this card for Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Take care and I'll see you tomorrow! Bye! :)