CASE-ing 100th Sketch!Monday, November 17, 2014
Hi everyone! I'm playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch #100 challenge. Yay! 100th sketch! It's really a wonderful milestone! Congratulations CTS team and you guys rock!
When I first saw this sketch, the first thing that hit my head was 'a roof top'. It's really an awesome one and I loved it. ;)
1) I took a cardstock which measure 5x4.
2) And sponged the card with Broken China distress ink.
3) Then I cut a few strips of card stock and colored them in Red Faber-castell ink and distressed with Frayed Burlap distress ink.
4) Then I took Fiskars embossing tool and embossed the strips just to give a wood grain effect/look.
5) I then adhered the strips with foam tape and white glue, in an over lapping manner.
6) And I added a chimney too at the top.
7) Then I stamped Darcie bird's stamp in Versafine black in and colored the cute little birds with Camlin Color pencils then stuck it behind the chimney.
8) Finally stamped a sentiment from Micia stamps in Versafine black ink..
9) And that's it our cute cute card was done! <3
Hope you like this card. Thank you so much for stopping by. Take care! <3