A Christmas Card!Saturday, November 15, 2014
Hello everyone! Today I'm here with a mixed media card for The Mixed Media Card Challenge #5 Christmas and Virginia's View Challenge #9 All things metallic.. and STAMPlorations Nov Challenge Stamps and layers.
1. I took a piece of card stock and misted with Vintage photo and Frayed Burlap distress inks and let it dry.
2. Once it's dry, I took Cherish adore stampset from Kaisercraft and stamped directly on to the misted paper in Vintage photo distress ink.
3. Then I took an other piece of white cardstock and hand drew leaves and colored them in Peeled paint, frayed burlap distress inks and Memento cottage ivy ink. You can find the video tutorial on leaves here
4. And also hand drew the ornaments and colored them in Picked Raspeberry distress ink.
5. Once everything was finished i took color pencils and gave some details to the leaves and ornaments.
6. Later I took Versamark ink and rubbed on to the leaves and ornaments here and there and heat set it with gold embossing powder.
7. Finally adhered everything down on to the misted paper with glue and foam tape and golden thread.
8. Then I took this finished panel and distressed the edges with scissors and dabbed some frayed burlap distress ink to the edges.
9. Then I adhered the panel to the main card base and stamped the sentiment in Versafine ink in onyx and also added a few tiny golden pearls and clear stickles to the leaves and ornaments.
10. And that's it my card was done! ;)
I was very much inspired by Virginia's card!
That's it friends! Thank you so much for stopping by. Will drop by your blogs very soon.
Take care.. ;)