Fantastic News!!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hi..
I really have a fantastic news for you..
1. I'm posting this at 3:10am
2. I took 2 hrs to make this card
3. And this is the real fantastic news.. Yay!! I learned how to make Roses... Yay!! again..


Hmm.. Can you go out without a handbag?? I really cant.. I always wanted to have a little handbag.. I have only big ones.. but I have a little one which I always keep in my cupboard cos its a gift from my beloved!!


I have drawn a template using compass, ruler and ofcourse a pencil.. Then I cut out the thing using scissors and paper knife.. 



I wrapped the handle with the ribbon and I used tiny hearts to cover the border..

                                      
                                                                             
            I made these roses and the leaves are hand drawn and I added some paper glitter.. pretty huh??


Finally I punched out the butterflies and added some glitter.. The patterned paper is from ITSY BITSY..
Sentiment is from Krafter's Kart...
  
I'm entering this into

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. really a good idea, love it
    thanks for playing with us at BGC

    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Deepti-- such a cute and lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card there just love those flowers ! its good to know that u learnt to make ur own roses ! And they look just as amazing !!
    thanks for playing yet again :)
    Love
    poo
    http://beyondgrey.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Cute lovely Card..!!

    Thanks for Palying along "For The love of Crafting " # 5
    Best of Luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card! Love your roses...

    Thanks For Playing along " For The Love Of Crafting "!

    ReplyDelete