Chipboard Stickers

Monday, April 09, 2012

Beyond Grey Challenges_CAS card with ribbon and chipboard.. Oohoo I love making this kind of cards but unfortunately I dont have any chipboard stickers.. so I decided to make one for myself.. Here is the video, 'How to make Chipboard Sticker'...

video

And here is the card I made with those chipboard stickers.. Really easy to make and you can save some money too..


I just added some dots with my purple glitter pen on purple base, patterned paper and ribbon are from my stash.. The sentiment is hand written..



See you girls...




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. That's such a neat idea - making your own chipboards I mean. :)

    Thank you for participating at BGC

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey this is a lovely card Deepti and thanks for sharing the tutorial....your fussy cutting is simply awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. g8 card thnks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing the tutorial :) good idea
    thanks for playing with us BGC

    melissa
    vibrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete