Hello everyone! We are at the end of the year! We have faced so many hurdles, ups and downs! I wish 2021 would be of great joy, health and prosperity. I wish you all very happy and blessed New Year. Stay Home and Stay safe and Stay crafty. :)
The above card was made for the Craftangles Challenge where the theme is Red, Green or White. I used Neighbourhood Stencil, Happy Holidays Stamp Set, Merry Christmas 6x6 paper pack and some Liquid Watercolors by Craftangles. I was very much inspired by Monalisa's project and colors really caught me.
CARD MAKING DETAILS
- I started by placing the stencil and tracing the outlines with a pencil on a white card stock which is slightly smaller than the main card base.
- Then I went ahead and watercolored the houses with Salmon, trees with Evergreen and Lime light Liquid water colors by Craftangles. I gave a light wash to the sky with Pool Side Liquid Water color again by Craftangles.
- Once everything is dry, I added splatters of Gesso for the snowfall effect and distressed the sides of the card front with Sizzix Multi Tool.
- I stamped the sentiment from Happy Holidays stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Onto the main card base, I adhered a pattern paper from Merry Christmas Collection that matches my design.
- Finally I adhered the card front over the card base and embellished with some stars.