November 24, 2020

CASOLOGY WEEK #379 - WHEAT

 


Hello everyone! Welcome back to another wonderful challenge at CASOLOGY this week where the cue word is 'Wheat'. Here I am with wheat stack (wild garden by CP Designs) at the center of my card surrounded by star confetti and glitter. Yep, I watercolored the background with Pool Side and Coffee Mocha liquid watercolors by Craftangles. 


CARD DETAILS

  • I started by watercoloring the hot pressed watercolor paper by Brustro with Coffee Mocha and Pool Side Liquid water color by craftangles. You can watch one of my previous videos to know the process.
  • I stamped a bunch of leaves with Antique Linen Distress Ink, water colored them with yellows and oranges to mimic a wheat stack.
  • Once all the panels are dry I went ahead and fussy cut all the images and stacked them on the card front.
  • I wrote 'thank you' on a scrap paper and adhered beneath the stack.
  • Finally I embellished the card with star confetti and glitter.
I hope you like the card. Please do participate in our challenges and have fun. And also please don't forget to visit our fellow DT members blogs for more inspiration and knowledge. Thank you :)

5 comments:

  1. Stunning Deepti and a wonderful card-love that background, a lovely ombre look and super dimension with the dies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a un image and what a great way to make a quick card! Love the way you added the sentiment x
    ccleaner pro crack
    The overall card design looks like a book cover page, I hope you like it. Download Cracks for PCs Thank you so much for visiting.
    GoldWave Crack

    ReplyDelete