Hello everyone! Welcome back to another wonderful challenge at CASOLOGY this week where the cue word is 'Wheat'. Here I am with wheat stack (wild garden by CP Designs) at the center of my card surrounded by star confetti and glitter. Yep, I watercolored the background with Pool Side and Coffee Mocha liquid watercolors by Craftangles.
- I started by watercoloring the hot pressed watercolor paper by Brustro with Coffee Mocha and Pool Side Liquid water color by craftangles. You can watch one of my previous videos to know the process.
- I stamped a bunch of leaves with Antique Linen Distress Ink, water colored them with yellows and oranges to mimic a wheat stack.
- Once all the panels are dry I went ahead and fussy cut all the images and stacked them on the card front.
- I wrote 'thank you' on a scrap paper and adhered beneath the stack.
- Finally I embellished the card with star confetti and glitter.
I hope you like the card. Please do participate in our challenges and have fun. And also please don't forget to visit our fellow DT members blogs for more inspiration and knowledge. Thank you :)