April 28, 2020

CASOLOGY CHALLENGE #367, MAGICAL


Hello my dear friends! I hope you are safe and sound. Welcome to another CASology Challenge, this week's cue word is 'Magical'. Wow! the word itself sounds so magical! :D We literally need a magic to happen during this pandemic. Let's hope our days will be filled with full of sparkle again. :)


The sponsor for this week is Uniko.

I used a kraft card stock for a change, colored the lovely fairy image from Craftangles with Faber-castell Bi Color Pencils. Have I done a good job at coloring? Let me know in the comments. ;)


I have another card with the same design but some how I wasn't satisfied the way it turned out so I ended up making another one with kraft card stock. The ink I used on this card was Versafine Sepia Ink. I hope you like the cards. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and also don't forget to play along with CASology Magical Challenge. Happy Paper Crafting. Stay Safe! :)

4 comments:

  1. Your colouring is gorgeous, Deepti - I love how coloured pencils look on kraft cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super colouring and superr placement of image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are these metallic pencils? They look absolutely magical (see what I did there?!) against the kraft card stock. Love the way you have your fairy leaning out of the aperture too. Stay safe, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the kraft cardstock with the pencils. Nice work Deepti!

    ReplyDelete