September 5, 2019

FALL SALE AT CATHERINE POOLER DESIGNS!! | YOU ARE MY HOME CARD


Hello everyone! Good morning!! :) Did you know there is a Fall Sale going on at catherinepooler.com. You can check all the products HERE. Grab them before they're gone!!

I was in total fall mood last night, I really wanted to create something different than my usual style and colors. I thought a simple one layer card with fall colors would do the job. By it's looks, this card is complicated but it's just a one layer card design with masking, ink blending with splattered background.


CARD DETAILS

I started by stamping and masking (check the video link HERE) the pumpkins from Autumn Blessings Stamp Set to create a pumpkin patch. This pumpkin is a solid stamp so I dabbed Tiki Torch Ink followed by Tutti Frutti Ink to the edges of the pumpkin to create a dual color effect. This is called Ombre Stamping, you can check the video link HERE.


Once the pumpkin patch was created, I masked the edges of the card and blended the background with Lime Ricky Ink. The sentiment was stamped from the same stamp set on a strip of cardstock and adhered to the card front as shown above. To add more details and texture, I added splatters of black ink and adhered sparkly stars. :)

(I am a part of their affiliate program. This means that I receive a small commission when products are purchased through links I share here (at no additional cost to you). Kindly support me by clicking through these links when you shop. Thanks so much.)

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment