Hi everyone! Welcome back! It's been a couple of weeks since I posted anything here. The reason behind my absence was we've moved to a new place. The place, the house and the environment is pretty good but I miss my mom, my hometown and my kitchen very much. It took me a week to get adjusted to this atmosphere, I was literally crying like a baby for my mom! I miss her so so much! But I made up my mind and hence here I am today :D
This was the second batch of cards I made in this new home, I already made a few for my Craftangles DT work and working on few projects for the upcoming Catherine Pooler's Release Hop. A little busy me! Anyhow, I used the newly released Origami Style Thinlit Dies from Sizzix for my projects today!
- Sizzix Side Kick Machine
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Origami Style Animals
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
How I made these cards
- I trimmed and folded the card stock to an A2 sized card base.
- I blended Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks to the center of the card front.
- Then added splatters of water and same ink and let that dry.
- Meanwhile, I die-cut the Origami Animals out of Sizzix Card Stock with Sidekick Machine.
- Lastly I added the sentiment and then popped the die-cuts over the card front.
Here are few more stills for you!
The sentiments are from Catherine Pooler's Simply the Best stamp set. Entering this bunch of cards for CASology Week 334: FUNKY.
I hope you liked the cards. Thank you so much for stopping by, take care and I'll see you next time! :)