February 1, 2019

I JUST LOVE YOU CARD | SIZZIX


I hope I'm back to my routine! Making cards regularly, clicking pictures, editing them and finally blogging! Ah! Being productive is being everything. I didn't break my New Year's resolution, 'never relax and never stop learning'. So there will be no relaxing just always keep on learning and experimenting! :)

So this card shares the newly released products from Sizzix.


CARD DETAILS

Nothing too complicated, I die-cut the girl mouse out of white card stock and colored with Sizzix Markers. Then I stamped the background and placed the mouse as if she is holding an envelope full of love. ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back in action !! It's an adorable card Deepti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. Love your combination of Sizzix dies. This envelope is super cute for Valentines cards. Hugs, Keti

    ReplyDelete