April 28, 2018

PERMANENT PENS | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


Hi everyone! Just a quick post for today. Do you like my coloring? My card mainly features the recently released Sizzix Accessory - Permanent Markers by Sizzix Lifestyle. These pens come in a package of 12 assorted colors which are really yummy and colorful. You can easily blend them and the results are lovely. This is a 'must have' for any crafter! :)


HOW IT WORKS

I have a simple step by step pictorial for you to understand how easy it is to blend the colors. These are just like alcohol markers so you would definitely need an Alcohol friendly Ink and a nice paper which doesn't bleed through!


First, I stamped an image with alcohol friendly ink. These pens have broad and fine tips. To achieve a beautiful blended look, you should go light over the image with the lightest shade.


Then you should go with the darker shade on the desired area and blend the darker shade with the lighter shade.


Look! How beautiful it is! The colors just blended very smoothly but I need some more practice! :D


I like how this card turned out! So pretty! These markers were in my recent kit from Sizzix Lifestyle. I will definitely share with you the Unboxing video and the markers in work video very soon. So stay tuned! ;)

PIN this beauty! LOL

And also you still have time to play along with the current challenge at Create Something Catchy Challenges. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment