June 8, 2017

One Layer Scripture Cards | Creative Retreat


Hello everyone! Today I have two simple one layer cards to share with you made using the stamp set and bows from December 2016 Release of Creative Retreat. This post was already up their blog. I really loved this stamp set a lot and that black striped bow, wow!! so cool!


I started by masking the cards horizontally with a washi tape and ink blended over it with Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks. Next I peeled off the masks and stamped the sentiments with Catherine Pooler’s Midnight Black Ink. I punched out a small heart out of Pink Card Stock and adhered over the black heart in ‘Jesus’ sentiment.


Next I took the paper clips with bows, separated the bows from the clips and adhered beneath the sentiment with white glue. And finally added sequins here and there to finish my cards off.

Here is the card process video, I hope you like it! See you soon ;)

1 comment: