May 25, 2017

Vintage Watercolor Thanks | Honey Bee Stamps



Hello! Today I'm here with a Vintage Watercolor Card made using Honey Bee Stamps. I used Repeat Pattern Stamping for my card and it is a one layer one too! :)


CARD DETAILS

I started by stamping the flowers repeatedly from Hello Gorgeous stamp set with Versafine Sepia ink. Next I water colored the flowers with Sakura Koi Water Colors. Later I added tiny drops of black paint.


Next stamped the sentiments from Hello Gorgeous and Happiness Stamp set in CP Midnight ink. Lastly I applied the same Versafine Sepia ink to the edges of the card for some vintagy effect.

I am entering this card for ABNH where the theme is 'water coloring'


Thank you for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. This is so very pretty! There's just something I really enjoy about making a background and then having it look vintage. Reminds me of old wallpaper. In a good way. Thank you for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete