November 24, 2016

Sizzix | DIY Gift Wrappers | Video


Hello friends! Do you want to know how I made this project then please head over to Sizzix Lifestyle blog to know more details and hey I have also a video tutorial for this one if you are very curious on how I made those Gift Wrappers!

To make this project I used the brand new dies and some old dies from sizzix.co.uk.


  • Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray) Item #660850
  • Sizzix Thinlits Die - Tree Line Item #661604
  • Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Holiday Greens Item #658759
  • Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Tag Collection Item #658784


  • UPDATE

    Make this Christmas your own! Download these FREE paper and sentiments to add personal homemade touches to your gifts, cards and décor. You can download it HERE.


    Thanks for visiting and I hope you visit the Sizzix UK blog also. See ya!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment