Season's Tweetings!Saturday, August 20, 2016
Hello everyone! I'm here to share a card made for Lawnscaping Challenge #136: Punny Time and for Ranganjali August Challenge - Your favoutite technique. My favourite technique is masking and stamping and recently I have fallen for die-cutting and water-coloring.
- Take a standard sized white card stock
- Create masks with post it notes.
- Then stamp the leaves/feathers from Dream stamp set with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
- Mask the leaves and stamp it again
- Then mask the leaves off and stamp the cute deer from Toboggan Together with the same brown ink, stamp another deer onto another piece of white card stock.
- Now watercolor deer with Vintage Photo distress ink and leaves with Mustard seed, Picked Raspberry, Peeled Paint and Spiced Marmalade distress inks.
- Then fussy cut the deer and adhere it on to the main card base with foam tape.
- Just to pop up the images apply a bit of Black Soot Distress ink.
- Finally Stamp the sentiment from Winter Sparrows
Thank you so much for stopping by. Take care and I will see you soon! :)