October 22, 2015

A Yawny Hello!!


Hello hello dear crafty friends! It's been a while since I have posted anything here. I was just doing these and that these days and I didn't find proper time to craft or doodle or color. So, finally, yesterday I decided to make a card! So I went with a super sweet design and ofcourse this design was hitting my mind lately, to bring my mojo back!

So here is the story.. This little lazy doggie went to a park to take a nap and he found these beautiful and colorful leaves and he thought this was his perfect place to relax, nap and enjoy!! 

The stamp sets are from Neat and Tangled and Altenew. And yes! this is a one layer card. I hope you like it. Take care and I'll see you soon.. :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I almost can't believe this is one layer, looking at the dimension of your leaves, you're a really talented CAS/OLC designer, Deepti. I'm so inpressed.

    ReplyDelete