July 1, 2014

CSCC #5

Hello dear friends! Welcome back to yet another challenge at Create Something Catchy. This month we are having a POP UP CARD' challenge but no 3d projects and fancy fold cards are allowed.. For more details kindly click here.. :) I've made a very simple card, I had many ideas running in my mind, due to lack of time I've come up with a very simple one. I'm not at all satisfied with this.. But I'll promise to be back soon with a nice pop up card.. ;)


Thank you so much for stopping by. Kindly visit the challenge blog for more details and don't forget to check our challenge blog for Ttime and Hey paper interview.. 
Hope you would join the fun.. ;)

6 comments:

  1. this is very pretty Deepti... love the colorful inside and the "congratulations" :)
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool! And the birds are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute, Deepti. Loved the design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I love this colorful and happy card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey...it's a cute start. I've never made a pop up card.

    ReplyDelete