April 2, 2014

Addicted to Stamps and More #89

Hello buddies! This is the time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More.. This week we are playing with CAS cards.. Yay! Come on, join in the fun!!

And here is my card!


I used neon ink and a sponge dauber to create the background, masked the little circular area. Stamp sets are from Inkadinkado and the diecut is from Memory Box..

We have a few more attraction on our challenge blog. 
Bonnie (she has some great talent, my jaw drops everytime I see her work) will be joining us as our guest designer for this week .
Stamp Art Designs will be sponsoring 5 free digis for the winner..


What are you waiting for.. Join us at ATSM and don't forget to have fun.. ;)

Entering this for CAS(E) this Sketch #70


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some  love.. <3

18 comments:

  1. This is an adorable scene, fabulous inking on the BG !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the neon ink that you used! It really makes your sky pop. Cute little birdie too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bg and scene, it is very attractive deepti

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful scene Deepti. Love the inking :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this rich colour and great sponging and masking, fabulous scene x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deepti. Love the neon look! Stunning card! Have a great day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Deepti I love the scene ..beautiful card and the little birdie is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Deepti, this is so sweet. I adore the little bird, the branch and that wonderful background. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is fabulous, Deepti! Wonderful take on the sketch! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous inking, and I love the sweet little bird! Such a charming card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with the colours and the cute birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a bright, beautiful background, Deepti! Love that sweet little bird too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Deepti this is gorgeous :) I LOVE the colour contract of the sky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous, vibrant colored CAS design! I really like your version of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty card, Deeps. Love the colours you use for the birdie background. Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this sketch and hope to see you again. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh man do I ever LOVE that bright colored panel. Awesomeness Deepti!

    ReplyDelete