Hussena's Style!!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hey all!!

I'm here to share a card made for IBSIC#51. You know what! After seeing Hussena's card at IBS, I too wanted to make one card in her style. Her card making style is really awesome and the colors at IBS........just wonderful!!! I made this card last night and  Well.. here is my card in Hussena's style. :D


yea.. yea.. I know my card is not as beautiful as Hussena's but it was just a try.. :D
I made that flower.. 
Thank you so much dear for inspiring me a lot..

IBSIC-#51

Supplies

White and orange CS - Priya
Leaf punch - Itsy bitsy
PP - kavitha
Sentiment - Birthday cake emily
Sequence lace and the lace on top can buy it from my store
glitter, blings - stash
Inks - Momento

Hope you all like it. Please leave your wonderful comments and suggestions.
Thank you!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Beautiful card Deepti and I am not telling that just because you have mentioned my name so many times (:P)..I really mean it!...I love the way this has turned out..The flower ,the lace and the entire orientation of the card is just gorgeous! :)..WTG...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and lovely flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vibrant orange color and the classy design! Beautiful card, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Deepti...and you are right Hussena does create some awesome cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, and yes, very much in the 'Hussena style'. :) Thanks for sharing your beauty with us at Inspired By Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Deepti! Love the flower and the lace. And you nailed our colors this week!

    ReplyDelete